It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have hardly seen KK play is he really all that? Is he injury prone because getting an injury at his age he be out for a bit.

Think we were interested made the offer for quoted ridiculous fee and moved on its Napoli who keep reporting all the rubbish in the media because bottom line they are skint and desperate for big money.

Maybe we make another offer or we moved on to a new Target bottom line most people don’t know what’s happening.

He's big, fast, can tackle, head the ball & pass it.

He can still do all of that & likely will be able to, for years to come.

Doesn't mean it's a guarantee he does it for City though. But he certainly can do it, irrespective about the so called 'disaster' he's had last season. All our cbs, have that 'disaster' every week, even when we win, just slower.

Jesus is an excellent player but apart from his brief spell when we signed him, prior to his metatarsal fracture, he has been abysmal at finishing. Good goal record but I have rarely seen a forward waste as many chances as him. We can’t rely on him and expect to win the CL and PL. A RCB is required but our other issue is in the finishing department.

I have seen lots of forwards miss chances. He creates a load of chances for himself and for the team and he has an excellent record. Sometimes, I just don't know what people want: these are the greatest times in our history but, reading the forum at the moment, it seems like we are in the doldrums and I simply do not get it.

Last year we lost our left side: Mendy, Laporte and Sane all out, for a lengthy period, at the same time. This year we have signed a Golden Boy nominee, to go with our other one, and we have signed a proven international defender. This adds to a team that includes the PFA player of the year in KDB; Sterling; Jesus; Bernardo Silva and Laporte. We have Spanish and German regular internationals to make up the rest of the midfield along with a right-winger who is a former PFA player of the year. Kyle Walker has proven himself to be one of the world's best right-backs and Cancelo showed immense promise at left-back at the end of the season.

Perhaps we could do with a right-sided CB but we have Tosin returning from a great spell at Blackburn, THB who appears an immense prospect and John Stones who VK rates as the best defender he has played with.

My glasses maybe rose-tinted but if you ask fans of any Premier League team's fans who has the best squad, many will answer Man City.

I've mentioned this last season,always seems angry in his conferences,just doesn't look arsed,although I'm sure he is deep down
I understand that feeling having to do that nonsense every three days, but yesterday was the first one of the season.

He should be full of it, rousing the fans and players.

It was the complete opposite, to the point , I am wondering will he see the season out!

I have seen lots of forwards miss chances. He creates a load of chances for himself and for the team and he has an excellent record. Sometimes, I just don't know what people want: these are the greatest times in our history but, reading the forum at the moment, it seems like we are in the doldrums and I simply do not get it.

Last year we lost our left side: Mendy, Laporte and Sane all out, for a lengthy period, at the same time. This year we have signed a Golden Boy nominee, to go with our other one, and we have signed a proven international defender. This adds to a team that includes the PFA player of the year in KDB; Sterling; Jesus; Bernardo Silva and Laporte. We have Spanish and German regular internationals to make up the rest of the midfield along with a right-winger who is a former PFA player of the year. Kyle Walker has proven himself to be one of the world's best right-backs and Cancelo showed immense promise at left-back at the end of the season.

Perhaps we could do with a right-sided CB but we have Tosin returning from a great spell at Blackburn, THB who appears an immense prospect and John Stones who VK rates as the best defender he has played with.

My glasses maybe rose-tinted but if you ask fans of any Premier League team's fans who has the best squad, many will answer Man City.
All strikers miss chances, thats a fact.

it's how they react to the misses that makes a great striker.

When Jesus misses a chance his head drops immediately, he was to stop that, have more self belief, that's all that is lacking with him.

His work rate and attitude to the team is outstanding.

I understand that feeling having to do that nonsense every three days, but yesterday was the first one of the season.

He should be full of it, rousing the fans and players.

It was the complete opposite, to the point , I am wondering will he see the season out!

I think we ok on that score,sure he will,but yesterday was just the same as what he was like 95% of the time last season,not normal

What’s funny?
I feel the post is just over the top.

Pep will leave

The transfer window has been a disaster!

Sane and Silva have left

Yes improvements would be welcomed but us and Liverpool are comfortably still have the best squads in the league and it'll be between us and them again.

People need to stop getting hysterical

I think we ok on that score,sure he will,but yesterday was just the same as what he was like 95% of the time last season,not normal
I genuinely hope your right, but yesterday he did not look in a good place, never seen him that down and with such an arsey attitude.

Many here seem to think sign players = improvement.

It doesn’t necessarily work like that. I expect Cancelo to continue the real progress he’s made since the restart and challenge Walker which means we’ll actually have an offensive threat at RB.

Mendy staying fit would be huge. He played more last season but his crossing currently is not at the level is used to be but crossing is a skill you don’t just lose, it will come back the more he plays and let’s not forget Mendy’s crossing was world class at times.

Mendy is very weak defensively and is a weakness teams can expose easily. I don't think this is likely to change any time soon. Signing him was a very big mistake. We're going to need Cancelo to play LB until a replacement is signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.