It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apex predator should prosper in an environment like that.

We're not an apex predator, never have been. We're a mid level creature that tries to get by living off things apex predators don't want, then if they challenge us for it we get beaten to it comfortably. Must be 16/17 when we last went toe to toe competitively in the transfer market with a rival and won. Since then we only strike if we can get in and out before anyone else gets to the table or pick off the scraps nobody else wants.

Man Utd finished 3rd. Liverpool walked it. Take a look at the number of points that 3rd and 4th finished with, and the state that Arsenal and Spurs were in. Even Chelsea fell apart defensively. A team like Leicester who are reliant on an ageing Vardy almost sneaked 4th.

Leicester should have took 4th at least,they had a great 2019 but an awful 2020

We're not an apex predator, never have been. We're a mid level creature that tries to get by living off things apex predators don't want, then if they challenge us for it we get beaten to it comfortably. Must be 16/17 when we last went toe to toe competitively in the transfer market with a rival and won. Since then we only strike if we can get in and out before anyone else gets to the table or pick off the scraps nobody else wants.
We could be an apex predator because we have the coach, the squad, the finance, the stadium, the league.

Yes, a quality one. I'm shocked they've considered letting him go considering how highly he's rated.
Barca are in tatters atm with Messi etc and the magic and appeal may be dissapearing of pulling on that maroon and blue jersey and walking out at the Camp Nou with the first team. Who knows.

Leicester should have took 4th at least,they had a great 2019 but an awful 2020
I agree. That was my point. Liverpool dominated a very very poorly performing division in which so many sides were under par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.