It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are happy to blame the club with no evidence that they are acting incompetently. OK
Mate, with due respect, you are doing more than your share of boring.

I’m just catching up and have waded through about 50 pages of repetition, petty provocation, confetti posting and utter tedium. Not all you, of course, but FFS guys.

Not being funny, but why is this news for city? One we’ve been linked with?

This isn't a player specific thread, all here for Tolmie's videos !

Saying that me , along with many posters in the last few pages have said , he could be a great option for us, possibly even swap for Garcia...all opinion of course..which forums are for!

Mate, with due respect, you are doing more than your share of boring.

I’m just catching up and have waded through about 50 pages of repetition, petty provocation, confetti posting and utter tedium. Not all you, of course, but FFS guys.
With respect, I am responding to posters who are in the main looking for blame because the club have not signed players to meet their needs, despite several agreeing to not knowing why. Some even wanting sackings

If my posts offend you, simply ignore them

This isn't a player specific thread, all here for Tolmie's videos !

Saying that me , along with many posters in the last few pages have said , he could be a great option for us, possibly even swap for Garcia...all opinion of course..which forums are for!
Wasn’t criticizing at all, just never heard of any link to him and not a player I know anything about. What I would say is if he can’t get in that current Barca midfield on a regular basis he would struggle with us.

Probably get slated for suggesting a fellow Irishman but what about John Egan from SU - no nonsense CH-home grown, young but experience in PL and would be relatively cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.