It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? Actually I've just realised we don't have a number 4 do we.
Nope. Number 4 is open.. honestly thought he would have gone for it..

Did you open The tweet and look at the bottom og the picture? IT says ask our new signing Koulibaly a question lol

It's touch and go on the left-back, but the club are certainly open to it.

The links to Alaba are very interesting. Pep asked for him and we did propose including him in the deal for Sane but the player was not keen on moving to England and had his heart set on a move to Real Madrid.

For whatever reason, that hasn't come about and perhaps he might be open to it now.

Personally, I would love to bring him in and we would be getting a top player with the right attitude for three different positions.

It's the kid from Ajax which is the easier to do, however. His agents have been touting him all around England.

The 28 year old kid? Or someone eles i missed

The links to Alaba are very interesting. Pep asked for him and we did propose including him in the deal for Sane but the player was not keen on moving to England and had his heart set on a move to Real Madrid.

For whatever reason, that hasn't come about and perhaps he might be open to it now.

Personally, I would love to bring him in and we would be getting a top player with the right attitude for three different positions.

It's the kid from Ajax which is the easier to do, however. His agents have been touting him all around England.
I thought you meant Dest at first - who's a right back, confused the hell out of me!

Thanks for the update.

Alaba would tick 2 boxes, an actual left back and he’s apparently keen to play in midfield. So could possibly play Fernandinho’s role beside Rodri.

I think the club have probably left it too late in the day as it will be extremely difficult to shift Zinchenko as he seems happy here and has turned down moves previously.

I can’t understand why we’re holding back a spot. Even if it’s for Messi in January there’s a lot of football to be played between now and then.

Oh bugger - just boarded a flight and spotted 50 more pages on thus thread since yesterday

Will have to pay for the BA wifi - but it will help the flight pass

I hope it is proper stuff and not just chatter
Na dude just get wasted and leer at the stewardess (or steward), money better spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.