It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the bigger picture for a second. For me Benardo, KDB, and Gundo are the 8's with Phil making up the fourth option for the 2 positions. But if for whatever reason they decide that they want another 8, then how do you make room for that player without moving Gundo to the 6? That's going to be the thinking behind Fernandinho getting another year or not. If there's an 8 coming (or indeed they want to buy another 6) then Ferna will definitely go because there will be too many bodies otherwise.

Where do you see a potential Grealish signing fitting in?

After
Looking at the bigger picture for a second. For me Benardo, KDB, and Gundo are the 8's with Phil making up the fourth option for the 2 positions. But if for whatever reason they decide that they want another 8, then how do you make room for that player without moving Gundo to the 6? That's going to be the thinking behind Fernandinho getting another year or not. If there's an 8 coming (or indeed they want to buy another 6) then Ferna will definitely go because there will be too many bodies otherwise.
this made me realise that our next target after Striker is going to be 8s KDB and Gundo have both hit 30 so in 2-4 years well be looking for their replacements. Huge holes to fill. Hopefully they don't fall off a cliff(form and quality wise) at the same time

Where do you see a potential Grealish signing fitting in?
I have often thought that Grealish would make an excellent 6 in our system: technically strong, difficult to knock off the ball, good awareness and able to pass well.

wynaldon free if dinho leaves
aouar 50m
alaba free,sell mendy
front man 100m if sergio leaves
job done for 150m.
all ifs buts and maybes and maybe not realistic , but would make our squad even better imo

After

this made me realise that our next target after Striker is going to be 8s KDB and Gundo have both hit 30 so in 2-4 years well be looking for their replacements. Huge holes to fill. Hopefully they don't fall off a cliff(form and quality wise) at the same time
aouar and grealish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.