It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're unhappy with the best manager on the planet and one of the most successful of all time, start a Pep out movement.

Otherwise its just fucking boring. Whining because we've only got the best manager in the world and we've only won 10 trophies in 4 years and we didn't win absolutely everything each year.

No one is absolutely perfect. We've got the best. Be grateful because its not going to last forever.
In my post I didn’t say I was unhappy. Yes we’ve won a lot under Pep, I’m not denying that but people have a right to be annoyed with failure in certain competitions without wanting his head

Yeah, but we're supporters and he's a professional. There are things that I can't say about my boss publicly either...at least if I want to keep drawing a paycheck from him.
that's true, but football is very different. These are millionaires hired to perform on the highest level in world football. I don't think there's any disrespect towards Pep, just a disagreement with his gameplan. Don't think it's a big deal. Just natural when you lose a game of that magnitude players will be disappointed and express it differently.

Vultures are circling on overdrive right after uefa final. This is the right time to stir shit and cause dressing room unrest.
But fuck off kindly.

He isn't, which is why its possibly coming from him? Gundo was the one most positionally affected by the changes. Maybe he was just genuinely pissed off? Maybe he feels drastic words are needed publicly because he's old enough to be honest and has that respect from Pep? He could feel enough strength in his convictions to do this. I agree it isn't great for Pep, but what if we don't know the full picture and they never agreed on it or something and this is still a contentious issue and bigger than we realise? I know for a fact that post Lyon some key players were annoyed by the decisions. Imagine how they feel now? It's not great, but it could just be the truth?
Or it’s not a full quote and it’s shit stirring

He isn't, which is why its possibly coming from him? Gundo was the one most positionally affected by the changes. Maybe he was just genuinely pissed off? Maybe he feels drastic words are needed publicly because he's old enough to be honest and has that respect from Pep? He could feel enough strength in his convictions to do this. I agree it isn't great for Pep, but what if we don't know the full picture and they never agreed on it or something and this is still a contentious issue and bigger than we realise? I know for a fact that post Lyon some key players were annoyed by the decisions. Imagine how they feel now? It's not great, but it could just be the truth?

I totally understand that players will be deeply frustrated when things don't work out, particularly in a game of that magnitude, but Gundogan is a measured, smart and articulate guy who I just cannot believe thinks sharing his personal frustrations with Pep's tactics to that particular audience would lead to a positive outcome in any shape or form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.