It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
"city could raise £100M+ if Sterling, Mahrez and Laporte move on this summer."

this line concerns me deeply. If we sell these 3 players for less than 200m, we're getting absolutely swindled. How the fuck is the range here "100m+" for 3 players? are we gonna sell them for 33m each?
Alway the media particualy Mark Ogden trying to undersell the quality of players we have in this squad.

"city could raise £100M+ if Sterling, Mahrez and Laporte move on this summer."

this line concerns me deeply. If we sell these 3 players for less than 200m, we're getting absolutely swindled. How the fuck is the range here "100m+" for 3 players? are we gonna sell them for 33m each?
Do you seriously believe that shite? Firstly I don't think Pep has any intention in getting rid of Sterling or Mahrez, so it would take a massive bid to try and take either as we would need to replace them. Laporte might be unhappy at game time so we might move him on for a fee. Journalists have no special insights into our club and it's transfer intentions. They just try to fill space in a quiet time for them. They put 2 and 2 together and make 1. It's opposite with our club to how they report rag transfers, underestimating our value. An idiot journalist gives unrealistic figures as usual. Surprising how many blues get annoyed with the club over dumb speculation in the papers.

Do you seriously believe that shite? Firstly I don't think Pep has any intention in getting rid of Sterling or Mahrez, so it would take a massive bid to try and take either as we would need to replace them. Laporte might be unhappy at game time so we might move him on for a fee. Journalists have no special insights into our club and it's transfer intentions. They just try to fill space in a quiet time for them. They put 2 and 2 together and make 1. It's opposite with our club to how they report rag transfers, underestimating our value. An idiot journalist gives unrealistic figures as usual. Surprising how many blues get annoyed with the club over dumb speculation in the papers.
you saying Pep wouldn't sell Sterling or Mahrez, is that not also speculation on your part?

People say we wont be able to sell players after a good season (like Mahrez) due to covid.
Yet when we want to sign players their price will be sky high regardless of covid.

What Txiki needs to do now is sell for high fee for players we do not want or happy to move them on.

Yet I can totally see something like Jesus goes on loan with some very favourable (for the buyer!) optional fee.

If Txiki can charge anyone above 40m for Mahrez I will be totally surprised.

I'd be amazed, given that Mahrez has absolutely no intention of leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.