It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't for the life of me see Messi joining now Kun is leaving.

Kun goes to Barca and Messi comes here? Don't see it.

Kun going anywhere else and Messi here....possibly.

Think we get Haaland though.
He's managed to play in a different club team so far. What difference does 2 more years make?

Plus, who's to say if he stayed that he would be playing with Aguero anyway? Sad as it is, Aguero's fitness and recent injury record has to come into play.

Imagine being Messi and turning down the opportunity to work with Guardiola again in favour of playing football with his pal only to discover he's out for 4 months with an injury.

If they come down far enough, even United will consider it.

I know Martin Samuel was planting the Kane seed in his column last year with regards City.

Everything I heard last summer was Kane was discussed.
Would be my dream signing to lighten the blow of losing a club legend. I’m amazed that Sergio leaving and Kane’s obvious hints about a summer move haven’t provoked more speculation. It’s clear from Pep’s previous statements that he loves Kane.

Would be my dream signing to lighten the blow of losing a club legend. I’m amazed that Sergio leaving and Kane’s obvious hints about a summer move haven’t provoked more speculation. It’s clear from Pep’s previous statements that he loves Kane.

Kane is brilliant but he's currently 'only' the fallback option City generally game out.

He's certainly not chopped liver, but Haaland gives us at least five years at the top of his game, would be my only caveat.

If they come down far enough, even United will consider it.

I know Martin Samuel was planting the Kane seed in his column last year with regards City.

Everything I heard last summer was Kane was discussed.

I just keep thinking that buying Kane after we buy Haaland would be very typical of this United management.

It would be just like hiring Mourinho because we got Pep. Getting Sanchez because we wanted him. Taking Maguire's price past what we would pay etc.

Ferna's gone and by the sounds of things they are focussed on Grealish rather than an out and out CM.

This ones been covered so many times in a podcast by someone (can’t remember which one, the athlete..no wasn’t that one) so so many times - it’s a simple yet elegant solution to not having two Rodris for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.