It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, but Mendy would have one year less on his deal and his price point would be adjusted accordingly, I suspect.

The last thing we want is him walking away on a free transfer, but his big wages and a move this summer seems fanciful, unless we basically ask £10m.
I'd rather have Haaland for long term benefit and his current physical advantage, but Kane has become a phenomenal all-round player despite being a cheat, would really shift our domestic brand being England's golden boy and fit really well into the side. Just his cheating, the cost and injuries that are an issue.

Ferna's gone and by the sounds of things they are focussed on Grealish rather than an out and out CM.
I know it's a long-term shift, but taking away Gundy's ace by pushing him back which seems the likely outcome would be slightly disappointing. I just see Grealish getting in Raz's way, which isn't a bad thing, but makes you wonder whether we really need Raz anymore...I imagine Torres will move to back up striker as he's been used this season.

I know it's a long-term shift, but taking away Gundy's ace by pushing him back which seems the likely outcome would be slightly disappointing. I just see Grealish getting in Raz's way, which isn't a bad thing, but makes you wonder whether we really need Raz anymore...I imagine Torres will move to back up striker as he's been used this season.

Think they see Grealish as an 8 more than as a forward three players although I could be wrong.

I've heard that outside his technique what Pep likes is that he's a gnarly, dirty, bastard who can put a foot in. Hence seeing him as a potential central player.

Jesus will continue to be back up 9 IMO.

If they come down far enough, even United will consider it.

I know Martin Samuel was planting the Kane seed in his column last year with regards City.

Everything I heard last summer was Kane was discussed.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Grealish would be the hardest to get, looked up online theres nothing about a clause in his new contract only that Aston Villa want 80 to 100 mil for him if he was to leave unless they have some sort of gentlemans agreement

Think they see Grealish as an 8 more than as a forward three players although I could be wrong.

I've heard that outside his technique what Pep likes is that he's a gnarly, dirty, bastard who can put a foot in. Hence seeing him as a potential central player.

Jesus will continue to be back up 9 IMO.

Good point, we don’t have that niggling git of a player in our side currently to disrupt the opponents build up, we just do it through effort and interceptions really - hadn’t thought of that side of his game

Kane is brilliant but he's currently 'only' the fallback option City generally game out.

He's certainly not chopped liver, but Haaland gives us at least five years at the top of his game, would be my only caveat.
Kane has been run into the ground by Spurs, at City he can be rested and focus on actually winning things. I respect what you say, but I’d be amazed if we’re not in for him. It’s clear Kane knows something is on the cards and if he wants to win stuff where else could he be going in terms of affordability and trophy winning potential? He’s not looking for a project, he’s been there, seen it, done it, he’s looking for the finished article. All the stars are aligned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.