It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castles is talking a load of bollocks ,if they were being said by guillem balague then their may be some kind of truth in them .
No way city are going to give any quality players away in exchange for the dead wood at barca , unless it involved frenkie dejong but that is not going to happen to .

I think whatever Mendes is involved in Duncan has a good track record in. The rest is not.

even before the mendes stuff, there was a time when he was at the national and was fed a lot through Abu Dhabi. But that soured and he was incapable of hiding his hatred for city in everything he wrote. But he does to his credit get good info.

That castle tweet all negative about city followed by chelsea linked to Haaland and Sancho of the to the scum he knows his market!
Surely everyone can work this out? I can’t believe some on here actually believe this shit. I got called naive a few weeks ago for not believing all the Barca bullshit haha

You only have to follow or like someone “ITK” and next thing apparently you know everything that goes on. Add into the mix a few thousand followers and your halfway there to being a good speculator and click bait and the next “source” at the club.
People will say and do anything for £££ to sell a story
Yep there's a good majority of them on social media now a days. Anyone, like you said, can claim to have insider info and be ITK.

even before the mendes stuff, there was a time when he was at the national and was fed a lot through Abu Dhabi. But that soured and he was incapable of hiding his hatred for city in everything he wrote. But he does to his credit get good info.
Fair enough. I just takes what he says with a pitch of salt.

Duncan Castles, after years of slagging off City, has suddenly found some wonderful sources at the club. Or maybe he's just shit-stirring.

Castles is Jorge Mendes’ mouthpiece, so the stuff about Bernardo is likely legit. Likewise there could be something in Barca offering us a player for Cancelo last summer as he is also a Mendes client.

Anything from castles about non-Mendes players in our squad however is guaranteed bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.