It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rehashing the same stories from elsewhere,which have already been denied today.

If they want Bernardo they'll need to stump up the cash.

Can really see Bernardo going to AM with Felix coming the other way - but can't see any prospect of Bernardo going to Barca - they have no cash - and I doubt they could even take on his wages let alone the fee.

Can really see Bernardo going to AM with Felix coming the other way - but can't see any prospect of Bernardo going to Barca - they have no cash - and I doubt they could even take on his wages let alone the fee.
I suppose that depends on how desperate he is to leave

Reactions: nmc
I’m going to create a Twitter account buy 10k followers and start tweeting a load of bollocks. I’m sure I’ll probably get 1 in 10 transfers right.

To be fair the tabloids have been doing similar for years - make up bollocks on a daily basis - rarely get anything right - they just think we forget whatever they print each day. .

To be fair the tabloids have been doing similar for years - make up bollocks on a daily basis - rarely get anything right - they just think we forget whatever they print each day. .
It's clear most do, as they keep falling for it

Based on nothing and not knowing him I think Bernardo wouldn't be too upset if he doesn't get his move away. He will be professional and give 100% to the team IMO.
Yeah, I was more looking at it from the can't pay his wages aspect. We're used to a position where we're thought to be trying to offload a player and will say 'they can't afford his wages'. That's true if the player doesn't want to go, but if they do, then they should be lowering their sign on and wage expectations to get their move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.