It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we go…. My son is on the UCFB degree course at the Etihad. Part of his course is working with the data and diet analysis team at city. For the past few weeks they have been saying something big is brewing but won’t expand. Today my lad went in to pick some stuff up after term ended and spoke to one of the data guys. He asked for any updates and he just said the kettle is well and truly boiling. Sounds exciting :)))

Only thing I can think of that would be massive, would be Messi

"Dani, nobody has talked to you and nobody will talk to you"

In response to article titled,

Laporte: doubts about his future at City and dreams of Barça​

All reports of him wanting Barcelona have come from this source.

Notice the Pinocchio emoji too :)

C'mon Eric, you know it makes sense to stay, son.

"Dani, nobody has talked to you and nobody will talk to you"

In response to article titled,

Laporte: doubts about his future at City and dreams of Barça​

All reports of him wanting Barcelona have come from this source.

Seems like a guy who knows that a move, even if he had desired one, is unlikely this summer.

I don’t know how reliable Matt Law is but I think it’s interesting that he is saying Spurs won’t let Kane play against Spurs if he moves. It’l certainly isn’t denying he’s for sale. If it’s a brief from Spurs they seem to be preparing for a sale.

I don’t know how reliable Matt Law is but I think it’s interesting that he is saying Spurs won’t let Kane play against Spurs if he moves. It’l certainly isn’t denying he’s for sale. If it’s a brief from Spurs they seem to be preparing for a sale.

would they risk him getting injured though? Or maybe they just wouldnt play him if (and a big if) a deal was close?

Probably why he got sacked haha. He was dead right about CAS though. Prestwich is the best to ask about the Liverpool stuff - which apparently is still knocking around. I just got fed what the common journo heard - so basically fuck all ;)
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.