It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dani, nobody has talked to you and nobody will talk to you"

In response to article titled,

Laporte: doubts about his future at City and dreams of Barça​

All reports of him wanting Barcelona have come from this source.

So are we saying that Sam Lee's article about Laporte informing City he wanted to leave 6 months ago might also not be true? Surely not.

Despite all the talk of players leaving I think Bernardo and possibly Laporte are the only ones who might actually leave. Bernardo being the more likely of the two though Atletico signing Rodrigo de Paul probably rules them out.

Laporte no doubt isn’t happy with playing second fiddle to Stones/Dias. His problem will be limited buyers, realistically I can only see the Madrid clubs as potential buyers and neither appear particularly flush.

So are we saying that Sam Lee's article about Laporte informing City he wanted to leave 6 months ago might also not be true? Surely not.
Sure, if you believe that a footballer has never said one thing then denied it later. Or if he'd indeed been open to a move, but given his preferred suitors have fuck all money to spend, is happy enough to play out his deal here as well.

Just because he’s had a pop at a journalist shooting down false quotes means nothing more than getting it out there that that’s not what he said.

Could well still leave.

I really hope he stays though.

Fair enough
Tbf I think anyone - including tolmie etc will tell you the same. ‘Most’ people post what they’ve heard in good faith but not a lot of it is 100% true in the end. Sometimes it is true but things change very quickly and it then looks like bullshit. For instance the back room staff member telling my son stuff might actually know fuck all, but my guess is he knows more than the common fan like me and you so I think it’s worth sharing. This thread would be about one page long if all that was shared was facts.

Today my lad went in to pick some stuff up after term ended and spoke to one of the data guys. He asked for any updates and he just said the kettle is well and truly boiling. Sounds exciting :)
Probably trying to poach Mrs Doyle away from Craggy Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.