It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who isn't excited about Kane's arrival ?
After watching our games that cried out for a number 9's arrival, I for one am rather on the desperate side. I don't care about Haaland or Mbappé like that, and buying from within league has largely worked well for most clubs in past. He isn't exciting but necessary, in short. I'm excited for our next season with him if he does come.

I would take him but feels like an expensive outlay for what could be 4/5 seasons versus 10 for someone younger.

I am not bothered how much we spend just how much the corrupt bodies and other clubs limit it
I understand the spend and time but I'm always conscious of who is behind the player... with Haaland youve got Riola which means it's a strong possibility We could spend circa£130m+ on him then in 5 years he leaves on a free to Madrid...

I understand the spend and time but I'm always conscious of who is behind the player... with Haaland youve got Riola which means it's a strong possibility We could spend circa£130m+ on him then in 5 years he leaves on a free to Madrid...
Look at all the top Raiola clients. None are happy or satisfied, neither are the clubs with constant rumors, having to pay agent fees, ridiculous clauses etc. Not worth the trouble

Only Raiola client I was ever excited and desperate for was Frenkie, but he obviously chose Barça. There is Wijndal, but his tour of getting shopped around will start soon enough too

Look at all the top Raiola clients. None are happy or satisfied, neither are the clubs with constant rumors, having to pay agent fees, ridiculous clauses etc. Not worth the trouble
Some players are worth the trouble, especially if the trouble is have a few years of a great player then getting your money back or make a profit, or keeping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.