It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are credible reports (also making the rounds in United circles) that the “valuation” for Grealish for UCL qualified teams is under that number

Grealish and Haaland would definitely be an insane window, but a much needed one, basically replacing 2 club legends. It’ll be interesting to see how and if we’ll manage to get a lb over the line as well. You are looking at 300 mark for those 3 positions with all the figures being quoted in the media.

I definitely don’t think it will get to that number or near it
If Haaland really wants to come to us and Dortmund miss out on CL it would be cheaper surely? If Grealish has a clause in his contract for Champions League teams it would be cheaper? If we sell off some of the younger players who’ve been out on loan we should be okay

Grealish feels like your standard "journalist links big player with big club because clicks generate revenue" to me- unless Mahrez leaves I can't see it happening and I can't see Mahrez leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.