It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - I literally posted here Friday that we valued Kane at £100m. It also appeared in some of the Sundays yesterday.

I don't see City going any higher.
Can't blame them S. makes a change from them having to guess a value themselves.

I know you are used to it but it must rankle a little.

Maybe, although I don't see why City would need a middle man in Mino to give Dortmund a scare.

I am told there is no official bid in and some chancers are now getting giddy trying to appear all informed on a transfer that was always going to be a saga and tick all the usual bingo card.

Poised.
Imminent.
Set to.
Believed to.
Understood.
Likely.
Complicated.
Adamant.
Refusing.
Increase.
Walk away.
Man United poised.
Chelsea poised.
Real Madrid poised.
Barcelona poised.
Juventus poised.
Levy poised.
Abu Dhabi poised.
Khaldoon ready to fly in.
Kane ready to fly in before going on holiday...
Can't wait for the video that covers all that lot

Swoop. Swoop's great. 'Football Rovers Utd are poised to swoop for Player Surname.' Do they still say that?

It's much better than the alternative, raid. Raids are always 'plotted'. And plotting usually leads to 'kitty'. Kitties need 'splashing'.

'Super Champs plotting 40m raid on Whitebread Town',

or

'40m Kitty Splash, pictures inside'

(leading to the inevitable disappointment when the reader discovers they aren't pictures of a very posh cat falling in the bath having insisted on walking around the rim despite it's owner's protests)

Apologies, I missed out swoop and raid.

I've seen banging on the door used of late?

I mean, FFS?

Nobody does it like the Italians or Spanish though.

Manchester City are contemplative and will commence the love affair for (insert name)

I'm sure they used to moonlight as a script writer for Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Rivers of blood shall be spilt upon the infidel, crashing on the shores of the hated Satan.

Last edited:
Apologies, I missed out swoop and raid.

I've seen banging on the door used of late?

I mean, FFS?

Nobody does it like the Italians or Spanish though.

Manchester City are contemplative and will commence the love affair for (insert name)

I'm sure they used to moonlight as a script writer for Al Queda and the Taliban.

Rivers of blood shall be spilt upon the infidel, crashing on the shores of the hated Satan.
Sounds like taggarts team talk just before the sick swan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.