It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always completely switched off the split second I see a headline that mentions players in "swap deals".

I genuinely don't ever remember any high profile transfers involving swaps for other players. Apart from on computer games when I was 14. Mainstream media journos must all still play Champ Manager
I would agree but the present football financial position will result in a lot of swop/exchange deals over the coming transfer windows, football clubs have little cash available, including us.

Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??
He got probably the biggest transfer right, messi, he called it spot on, and if it wasn't for barca he would of been playing for us last season, each to their own, I enjoy th post's, but I don't hang on to every word, you seem a bit jealous of the attention th gets do you need a cuddle

Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??
Oh do fuck off. If you don't like what a poster writes put him on your ignore list, and keep your poor manners to yourself.

Are we at that time in the pre season where you have to choose either beleive TH or don't belive and had a dig.

Started early this year and now we can expect several pages of back and forth from the believers and non belivers.

Thankfully I am in the 38 parallel and just enjoy the transfer forum and any info and rumours we get be them right or wrong.

No one on here is a real ITK but i still like reading their posts nonetheless.
The Messi thread for instance is absolutely barmy but it's a great laugh anyway

This you?

were are not in for him so forget talking about him, one player I have been told that we are in early talks with is Ismael bennacer, he fits peps idea and is perfect for the clubs business model, IE within the clubs buying budget, my understanding is Laporte is going to be moved on and he will use Rodri,stones,Dias as his main 3 center backs next season, Ismael will take Rodri’s place in midfield

Bottom line: who cares?

Pretty sure we're all here to chat shit.

Oh do fuck off. If you don't like what a poster writes put him on your ignore list, and keep your poor manners to yourself.

I think it sums up this forum however, I can’t remember many that were correct and if anybody else came on, spoke in riddles and got many things wrong they’d be banned for being a wum. Maybe because it’s hidden behind videos rather than words it’s allowed. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.