It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always completely switched off the split second I see a headline that mentions players in "swap deals".

I genuinely don't ever remember any high profile transfers involving swaps for other players. Apart from on computer games when I was 14. Mainstream media journos must all still play Champ Manager
They aren’t very common outside of Italy. Although they seem to be getting a bit more popular in the FFP era.

Some I can remember:
Dias/Otamendi
Cancelo/Danilo
Milner/Ireland
Nastasić/Savić
Gallas/A.Cole
Mkhitaryan/Alexis
Fàbregas/Overmars
Ibrahimovic/Eto’o
Pjanić/Arthur
Zamora/Defoe
Zamorano/Roberto Carlos
Baptista/Reyes
Deco/Quaresma

Yeah fair enough on Cancelo/Danilo

But that was much more of an opportunity that we couldn't pass up, we didn't intend on doing that deal coming into the summer, it was more of the fact that Cancelo was much younger, and more dynamic than Danilo and it would help the team, and Juve needed to move his wages and bring in someone cheaper

Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??

Tolmie’s hairdoo is full of hot air if you ask me!! Everyone on here hangs on to his every last word like he is telling you a sonnet from Richard Hilman!! I mean has this guy ever predicted a transfer that came true??
Yeah, he predicted Michelle Collins would join Corrie.

In all seriousness he has gotten a fair few right, I wouldn't take his word as gospel,

But he certainly does have more insight into the going ons at the club than the average poster on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.