It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalists that build a brand aren’t journalists they are self publicists. They shouldn’t be trusted, and probably aren’t by anyone with real information.
Disagree. One example: Carl Bernstein

Disagree. One example: Carl Bernstein
Don’t know anything about him, but talking modern day so called journalists that don’t report or write , just circulate rumours on twitter mainly. The best journalists don’t even get involved in transfer rumour and speculation.

That's why I highlighted his speed AND positioning. Say what you will about his finishing, Raheem is great at finding spaces to score.

That being said, I think the lack of speed has been an issue all season even against parked busses, it can be utilized in other ways (even as a threat like I said to give the others players more space).
Lack of pace is one of my habitual City hobby horses. Apart from Sterling and Walker - and latterly Foden, who’s deceptively quick - we really haven’t got any fliers at the club at all. I wish we did, just to give us an extra string to the bow

The best striker the league has ever seen you say ??? Kane has similar stats to him
you have checked the main argument though......and I dont know the proper answer either yet myself but lookingat Kanes record against the top 6 it doesnt stand up (but I have added the caveat that I cant find a more accurate record which comapres goals scored against the top 6 which also includes number of games which would give us a more accurate picture)

I’m all for being objective but fucking hell, any blue saying that is weird as fuck.
Why’s it weird when the goals , which a forward is brought for are similar ???

kun 275 games 184 goals

Kane 245 games 166 goals .

Kane also hasn’t had silva ,nasri and yaya and Kev putting it the box for him.

Kun is clearly a better player but to dismiss Kane as no where near him is scandalous.

you have checked the main argument though......and I dont know the proper answer either yet myself but lookingat Kanes record against the top 6 it doesnt stand up (but I have added the caveat that I cant find a more accurate record which comapres goals scored against the top 6 which also includes number of games which would give us a more accurate picture)
Thats not comparable though as Kane has played for much worse team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.