It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
E917F799-58E1-461B-82CA-6784213984BE.jpeg

Only a matter of time now fellas.

Best striker in world football, in his prime and dying to join this club.

If the deal gets over the line for £140million or less then Txiki may as well have worn a striped jumper and balaclava.

The big 6 argument is pointless Kane plays for Spurs ffs , who are shite and we are the best team in the league for the last 10 years give it take 2 or 3 seasons .

kuns played in better teams with better players.
Spurs arent shite ...that is a huge misconception.....they have dropped off int he last couple ofseasons esp under PEG but before that they were a decent. They also beat us once last season so cant of been that shit.

I wonder what Kanes record for England is like when you look at the teams he scores against on the international stage.......against whom do all his England goals come against. compared to FIFA rankings I wonder...(genuinely dont know)?

View attachment 19948

If the deal gets over the line for £140million or less then Txiki may as well have worn a striped jumper and balaclava.
most prem league players and a lot of players around the world would want to join us...so that means very little.

Except the Norwegian golden child who 99% of this forum obsess over.
we dont know that he doesnt want us..infact the only bit of info we have had (and Im not sying it is accurate) is that he would want to join us......its seems to be more the asking price/wages thats maybe the issue

we dont know that he doesnt want us..infact the only bit of info we have had (and Im not sying it is accurate) is that he would want to join us......its seems to be more the asking price/wages thats maybe the issue
I think most would want him at our club, me included. No noise though, is that s good thing or bad ?

If he wanted to join he would lower his wage demands to make himself affordable to us. Except he doesn’t want to do that coz he doesn’t give a fuck about signing for this club.

But his dad played for us and he’s been pictured in a city top so he must wanna play for us...

I see your username is Kane.
Are you related by any chance

Maybe he doesn't want to win trophies : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.