It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the “Kane Deal Off” thread started last night by the recently regenerated iteration of Big Mals Cigar, and confidently stating we would sign neither Kane, Haaland or Lukaku but another mystery player, has vanished. As has the poster. Return of the Banhammer?

I see the “Kane Deal Off” thread started last night by the recently regenerated iteration of Big Mals Cigar, and confidently stating we would sign neither Kane, Haaland or Lukaku but another mystery player, has vanished. As has the poster. Return of the Banhammer?
It’s about time the banhammer came out of retirement, hopefully it’s not finished yet.

It strikes me that Mbappe and Haaland could just wait a season and both be available far less expensively to a buying club. This will increase their range of options. I reckon one ends up at Barcelona and one at Real.

At the end of the day it's always going to be very difficult to compete with the Spanish climate.
Depends on there character,always remember serge saying he didn’t come here for the weather,more chance with haarland coming

€10m for Nmecha seems a bit low, but I guess he's entering the final year of his contract. It's all money in the pot for this summer though.
Up to his Belgium loan last season he showed little, and with one year left 10m is a good deal for all parties.

He could well be a late developer, time will tell.

I thought I was dreaming that thread. Well, more like a nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.