It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on there character,always remember serge saying he didn’t come here for the weather,more chance with haarland coming

I'm really not sure on Haaland's character tbh. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just that he does appear to have a big ego. Justifiably tbf. But I think that ego will mean he's more interested in being the number 1 guy at a glamour club.

Worth as much as someone wants to pay...unless you believe Txiki is accepting low offers and pulling the wool over the eyes of Ferran and Khaldoon?

That deal no doubt has buy backs, release fee, sell on percentage and so forth.
Combined 12m for Tosin and Nmecha. I still dont understand why people make excuses for our sales.

We literally give players away and pay premium on almost every single signing.

yeah him... who never made a senior appearance for Liverpool...
Brewster had 11 minutes in the FA cup against Everton and 2 lots of 90 minutes in the LC against MK Dons & Arsenal, as opposed to Lukas Nmecha's 10 & 4 minute appearances in the PL (in dead rubbers) and 2 lots of 120 minutes in the LC against Rotherham & Chesterfield?

Yeah, I can see your point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.