It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think it is incredibly insulting to Kane to not class him in the same league as Sergio.

His stats are unbelievable. Whether that makes me want to sign him is debatable because I have worries about his pace and movement, but he has been and maybe still is an incredible goalscorer.

It's ok to say that without being insulted because you think Aguero was/is better or you don't like Kane's personality/ attitude/style of play.

the system will always produce a surplus of players every season, we cannot hang on to all of them, so it is hard to find a buyer, a deal that suits us, and a club willing to take a chance on a young player. Attrition is high and likely to remain that way for the forseeable.

Thats right - Brewster was an absolute bargain… if Kane doesn’t work out perhaps he’s an option for us : )
Liverpool got very lucky with Brewster, but he'd just gone out to his first season in adult football in the Championship and scored a goal every 160 mins.

At the same age, Nmecha went to Preston, and scored one is every 800 mins. He then had a season where he didn't score at all, playing around 900 mins.

Brewster was more of a bet on his potential, whereas Nmecha at 22, with some average seasons behind him, is a harder sell.

Last edited:
Thats right - Brewster was an absolute bargain… if Kane doesn’t work out perhaps he’s an option for us : )
At the time he was transferred it was good business for both sides, trying to look smart with hindsight just makes you look clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.