It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to transfers. Tolmie will post when he’s heard we may have an interest in a player but you’d have to be really insecure to get pissy if it doesn’t pan out.
He posts in good faith which is good enough for me and can’t be said about those acting like dicks because not every YouTube video leads to a new player.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like Tolmie and enjoy his posts. I just don't think it's fair to get upset at people who don't believe him considering that the usual defence is "his posts are just a bit of a laugh". If it's just a bit of a laugh there's no need to criticise the sceptics, surely?

Of course the people who directly come after him with aggressive posts are another matter.

And loan the lot of them to Girona.
He sounds like a CFG signing and we don’t spend anywhere near that sort of money on them. He had a year on loan at Rangers when they were really shit and only made four appearances. No chance of a work permit here either, he hasn’t even made Nigeria’s pretty mediocre national squad

Don't get me wrong, I quite like Tolmie and enjoy his posts. I just don't think it's fair to get upset at people who don't believe him considering that the usual defence is "his posts are just a bit of a laugh". If it's just a bit of a laugh there's no need to criticise the sceptics, surely?

Of course the people who directly come after him with aggressive posts are another matter.
I don’t get why people wouldn’t believe him though? He’s got nothing to gain by lying?
I don’t know his real identity, I’ve never asked him but from being here a long time I’ve seen he’s been validated by mods as well as Ric so he’s not just some random bloke making things up for attention.
Obviously posters can choose to think he’s full of shit if they want but I’m unsure why they’d reach that conclusion?

At the time he was transferred it was good business for both sides, trying to look smart with hindsight just makes you look clueless.

Clueless or an opinion that doesn't match yours... - I don't think Brewster was ever worth £23m - perhaps you should set up your own forum and then you could just agree with all your own smart are comments....

Hahaha not a chance we are paying eight figures for an uncapped 24 year old from the second division in Spain. You could buy the entire Almeria squad for €30million

Don't know the player but sounds like a lot of money to invest to immediately dispatch him on loan.... if there's any truth in it, the numbers have got to be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.