It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sterling needs a new contract before he starts putting in any sorts of performances then he should be out the door. I am not surprised City are going to do it because ultimately they need to protect their investment.
City will only do it because they believe in his ability long term.

If Sterling needs a new contract before he starts putting in any sorts of performances then he should be out the door. I am not surprised City are going to do it because ultimately they need to protect their investment.
I am just glad the club is able to protect its investment. Players can be affected by all sorts of stuff. The System changed, dropped for Foden, any off-field issues. New start next season if he has signed. I have been critical of his performances but sterling has earned the chance to turn it around due to his previous outstanding contribution to our trophy haul.

And what makes you think that ? when Kane has been one of the best strikers in the world for years. Whether it hurts or not, that's the truth.

What makes me think that is that Kane will be twice the price but not twice the player. I'm not saying Isak is better, but he's better value.

What makes me think that is that Kane will be twice the price but not twice the player. I'm not saying Isak is better, but he's better value.
Isak would be a €70 million gamble. I don’t know much about him, only what I’ve seen at the Euro’s. He could be anything. Are we even linked with him?
If you’re talking value then the €23 million we paid for Ferran Torres is value. €70 million is not value at the side of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.