It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine haaland hearing of our kane approach first and then we come crawling...with chelsea also making it clear from pretty much day 1 of the window they want only him.

Sometimes i think we are seriously lacking when it comes to transfer strategy. I know you cant believe everything but still. A 20 year old city fan and monster dripping with personiality and arrogance(something we sorely lack on the field at times), vs a striker the wrong side of his 20's(looking it too at the euro's) with injury niggles and forvever known as "one of their own" at spurs.

God i hope spurs continue to play hardball and force us toward haaland.

Kane would be a good addition no doubt but when you have the next big thing after ronaldo and messi also available....just wtf.
What a banger.
Oh and Chelsea was never in for haaland from day one.
Cheers.

I’m much rather we slapped a £100m offer in for Haaland. Would make much more sense and I think they would sell. He’s gone next summer anyway for a much smaller fee!

Do you not think the club already know how much it would take to get Haaland? We can slap a £100m offer in all we want, it’ll just get rejected. We clearly know the lay of the land which is why we’re going for Kane

Do you not think the club already know how much it would take to get Haaland? We can slap a £100m offer in all we want, it’ll just get rejected. We clearly know the lay of the land which is why we’re going for Kane
The £100m bid for Kane got rejected.
Just saying : )

The thing is, it sounds like Pep wants Kane.

Based on that, he wants a striker who can also play make which, at this stage, I don’t think Haaland is. They’re both unbelievable goal scorers but Kane has more in his locker in terms of all round play.

Obviously not saying Haaland is shit before I get jumped by the Kane outers and Haaland inners.

The thing is, it sounds like Pep wants Kane.

Based on that, he wants a striker who can also play make which, at this stage, I don’t think Haaland is. They’re both unbelievable goal scorers but Kane has more in his locker in terms of all round play.

Obviously not saying Haaland is shit before I get jumped by the Kane outers and Haaland inners.
I really like them both, stuck up for Kane a lot as I feel people put their thoughts on him as a person over as a player. Haaland has a lot to his game though, people think in our games because he didn’t score he was shit. He was really good, held up the ball each time, very rarely gave it away and got an assist. I don’t think it’s on skills, I think we either want nothing to do with his agent, have been told he wants to go elsewhere or simply Dortmund aren’t selling and happy to let him go cheaper next year, maybe not wanting to lose him and Sancho the same summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.