It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it going around that Sterling was one of the players who was unhappy and might want to leave?

And now he's "upset" that City allegedly was trying to make that happen?

Sounds like media BS, though Mullock is usually one of the best for CIty news.
Sterling and others happy to play the long game when negotiating a new contract but as soon as the boots on the other foot they get offended.
We should be saying
Yes your a good player, yes we wanna keep you but your not irreplaceable to us and we will be top class with or without you
Now sign up or fuck off mAte

I feel sick at the thought, 3 cracks at it in the PL. Can't see a 4th or him moving back to Manchester
Well, to be fair he wasnt given a chance at Chelsea (a la KDB, Salah etc), ripped it up for WBA, ripped it up for Everton and his goals record at United under the ultra defensive mourinho was very good. Has always delivered at international level and now for inter Milan. Now, don't get me wrong he's not my choice but his record is excellent

Well, to be fair he wasnt given a chance at Chelsea (a la KDB, Salah etc), ripped it up for WBA, ripped it up for Everton and his goals record at United under the ultra defensive mourinho was very good. Has always delivered at international level and now for inter Milan. Now, don't get me wrong he's not my choice but his record is excellent
His record is exceptional, but wasn't he part of the problem at Utd? Bad blood in the dressing room, hence him being shipped out.

Sterling and others happy to play the long game when negotiating a new contract but as soon as the boots on the other foot they get offended.
We should be saying
Yes your a good player, yes we wanna keep you but your not irreplaceable to us and we will be top class with or without you
Now sign up or fuck off mAte

If you were the club's top scorer since you signed your last contract, you'd be pretty insulted if someone started offering you around as part of another deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.