It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record is exceptional, but wasn't he part of the problem at Utd? Bad blood in the dressing room, hence him being shipped out.
Probably spoke up about the wank football they used to play with the hoof ball tactics.
Didn’t play to his strengths at all.
Doubt blame him if he wasn’t happy.

The more I think about it, the more I think BS.

I may be putting 2+2 to make 5 but I think Sterling's probably been considering his options after a disappointing season in the new system. Fair enough, I would also want to know I wasn't signing up to play in a system that didn't suit me for another 5 years with a world cup around the corner.

City have gotten a bit impatient and started planning for if he leaves.

Sterling's feeling better about the future shape of the side, probably because he's talking to Kane, so he's going to sign a new deal. I assume that's what @tolmie's hairdoo is talking about, but he's not happy about the idea of being offered around as a bargaining chip after all his contributions to the side so he's let it known.

We were doing fine in the CL until he came back to the starting eleven.

Because Foden and Mahrez pulled through with some big goals. Neither are likely to do the same next year, not least because they'll probably be on the bench if we sign Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.