It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If city are signing Messi it be all quiet till after he has finished the tournament for Argentina! Fascinating what’s going to happen to Messi and how Barcelona are going to get around the money problems there in..

Nah not getting pulled into the Messi stuff again. It does seem odd that they havnt renewed yet but there has been literally no leak of him leaving.

That said if Messi joins, I really wouldn't care about anything but seeing him in our shirt (I know that sounds weird). Everything including results can take a back seat. (This might be temporary).
City never leak stuff. Most business we ever do is kept low key. And cant see Barca leaking anything their end other than the fact they've tried everything to keep him - appeasement tactics.

This is on, I can feel it

I recall someone saying we would make a signing before the end of June and one after due to accounting preference. Now Tolm has told us Messi is on his way I presume Jack will be later??
Makes no/marginal difference on signings just sales where it matters

If city are signing Messi it be all quiet till after he has finished the tournament for Argentina! Fascinating what’s going to happen to Messi and how Barcelona are going to get around the money problems there in..

Probably. I'd take confirmation he is leaving today as enough tbh. It has indeed been fascinating seeing it get this far whatever happens. I would say I've enjoyed the silence almost as much as the multiple constant tweetsxand claims at the height of the messi saga last summer. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.