It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all very odd. If he is staying Barca would have leaked it everywhere already, not a chance they could keep it quiet. City have got very good at keeping things quiet, a deal of this magnitude wouldn't have involved many people. This leads me to believe, it is far too quiet.

He would have been in that same position since the tournament started though, having not signes an extension.

If it does indeed run out, and he has been patient, and the club he would sign for has been patient, they can probably be patient a bot more. To announce it at least, if as you say it isn't already done.
Very true. I suppose that's the risk every player takes in the last few months of their contracts. I suppose that's why they have pre contract agreements?

It is all very odd. If he is staying Barca would have leaked it everywhere already, not a chance they could keep it quiet. City have got very good at keeping things quiet, a deal of this magnitude wouldn't have involved many people. This leads me to believe, it is far too quiet.
it is leaked already that he has agreed to renew, and very reliable spanish sources as well, its just a matter of time with the financials and such to be finalised, theres nothing to suggest he isnt staying for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.