It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Bernie go to Spurs? If Spurs are Mendes new plaything (and Wolves fucked over as is apparent this summer) then Spurs will just end up with Neves, Neto, Jimenez, Semedo, James, Renato Sanches etc.

Bernardo wouldn’t go to Spurs - he’s leaving England because he hates the culture. And that’s being at the best team in England!

Mendes could promise Levy one of his other clients as a replacement to Kane, though, yes - could be good news for us! (No idea who, just presuming he has a few decent strikers on his books…)

I'm not implying he would go to Spurs - more so making the point that it's clear Bernardo wants out this summer, so we could help facilitate the move to his club of choice if Mendes can work his magic on Spurs.

I'm not implying he would go to Spurs - more so making the point that it's clear Bernardo wants out this summer, so we could help facilitate the move to his club of choice if Mendes can work his magic on Spurs.

Apologies, my mistake. Misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.