It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Force is strong with this one...stay on target, for they can become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

I believe this one was originally interpreted as interest in Reyna and Haaland. The Skywalker story is about the link between a Father and Son, symbolised by the two suns in the sky.

So I don't read it as anything to do with Messi, despite the timing. I reckon we might be talking to Dortmund about Haaland again.

I believe this one was originally interpreted as interest in Reyna and Haaland. The Skywalker story is about the link between a Father and Son, symbolised by the two suns in the sky.

So I don't read it as anything to do with Messi, despite the timing. I reckon we might be talking to Dortmund about Haaland again.

Or we are back in the super league.

Its the Man music video I think it was used last year when Tolmie was hinting at Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.