It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, what makes you think that.
I'd say a few factors. Regardless of his quality, he is an attacking midfielder/winger. Doesn't seem our way to spend 100m (would be a record fee) on a position we're not overly lacking on, unless there's a departure first, which hasn't happened, despite rumours of Bernardo being the one on his way out.

If we do spend that, and get Grealish in before a sale, it would make our position weak with whoever wants to buy Bernardo imo, considering La Liga clubs are not doing so well financially, they could simply turn around and say a loan + option to buy for €50-60m odd, or just offer lower than what we value Bernardo at. Just thinking out loud obviously. I have stated before I would absolutely love Grealish in our side, just seems that it's well far away than what we might believe.

Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.

straight after Portugal go out the Euros.

Someones made a move for Bernardo so we’ve gone all in for Grealish maybe

Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.
Hope it includes the positive news from Sterling and the signing of Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.