It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'll be delighted to see him sign, I'm just not convinced he's quite at the level you hold him at but 100% hope you're right.

I think what grabs me is the fact he is an entertainer more than anything,he genuinely makes you want to watch the game because he can do things few in the league are capable of and he will always provide at least one moment that can help win a game.
Other than Foden,and KDB to a lesser degree,we don't have players that genuinely excite in our team,and i want as many of them as possible because ultimately that's what the game is all about.

I think what grabs me is the fact he is an entertainer more than anything,he genuinely makes you want to watch the game because he can do things few in the league are capable of and he will always provide at least one moment that can help win a game.
Other than Foden,and KDB to a lesser degree,we don't have players that genuinely excite in our team,and i want as many of them as possible because ultimately that's what the game is all about.
No arguments on that score.

Pep must be wanking himself silly over the prospect of Grealish arriving. It’s rare to see a player be so hell bent on provoking the opposition defence every time he gets the ball. He draws them out of their shape every time he gets it, he knows the most destructive moment to release the ball, when they have jumped out of position by as much as possible yet not quite enough to take the ball off him.

People have this weird idea in their heads that Grealish holds onto the ball too much for Pep but it’s nonsense. If he was keeping it for ages before passing back to his holding midfielder or his back 4, then yeah that’s a problem that Pep will look to fix, but he doesn’t. He holds the ball by driving at the opponent, committing them and creating space and opportunities for everyone else. It’s Pep’s wet dream. He loves it when players have the intelligence to provoke an action and then exploit it.

Pep must be wanking himself silly over the prospect of Grealish arriving. It’s rare to see a player be so hell bent on provoking the opposition defence every time he gets the ball. He draws them out of their shape every time he gets it, he knows the most destructive moment to release the ball, when they have jumped out of position by as much as possible yet not quite enough to take the ball off him.

People have this weird idea in their heads that Grealish holds onto the ball too much for Pep but it’s nonsense. If he was keeping it for ages before passing back to his holding midfielder or his back 4, then yeah that’s a problem that Pep will look to fix, but he doesn’t. He holds the ball by driving at the opponent, committing them and creating space and opportunities for everyone else. It’s Pep’s wet dream. He loves it when players have the intelligence to provoke an action and then exploit it.
Grealish, KDB and Foden could be something truly amazing!

probably paper talk but i do wonder if there are rules coming in regarding foreign players due to brexit? We seem very set on potentially replacing outgoing players with english players? Or possibly just because they are less likely to kick up a fuss about the weather, culture etc?
I don't think so, I think it's just a coincidence because if you believe the news, our top targets are Grealish and Kane, and there's not a better player abroad than them, honestly maybe Mbappe, but he's different from Kane. Kane
must be a better goal scorer.

Been trying to convince myself Grealish is happening but sounds like we're being misled and he just renews once more while we end up with someone with a 60m clause from La Liga again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.