It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.
Oh really. Bring it on I say :)

I genuinely believe they are trying to remain at Barcelona but unless they do something very dodgy or Messi goes on 50k a week I don't see how they can do it

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.

That is a bit worrying and strange that we wouldn’t have people who know about the foremost reason the club exists. I know we obviously need business and finance experts, etc, but they need to understand the importance of not letting those vile rag shits, Chelsea or scousers overtake us. We have to be buying players to continue to improve the first team, not standing still because of more concern about balance sheets.

Desperately hoping after this week‘s very depressing transfer news that we’ve already got Kane and Grealish in the bag. We cannot expect to win anything next season if we don’t strengthen whilst our rivals do.

Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.
Ric: we need more traffic to the site to generate ad revenue.
Tolmie: hold my beer.
:)

May I politely suggest that if you don't like what I post then maybe you stick me on ignore or just don't read them and skip past them.

May I also politely suggest that if you don't like my opinion, maybe a forum isn't the place for someone who isn't incapable of dealing with others opinions that don't match theirs....Whereas, I'm more than capable of dealing with opinions of other people whose don't match mine and all I'm simply doing is answering posts. It doesn't mean I resort to any low comments like "you seem to be embarrassing yourself."...I genuinely wonder which is more embarrassing?

For what its worth (probably nothing) but as I've said before, I believe Grealish is a good player.....but not one that improves us.
Ill also add to that I have the hope as I do with all players that IF he arrives, Pep can improve him to the heights that others think/believe he is at already.....
I was trying to do you a favour by stopping you embarrassing yourself further, but obs fell on deaf ears

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.
That isn't very reassuring, you know how we are all a little needy on here, it's our support network. Please try to project a more positive image!

That is a bit worrying and strange that we wouldn’t have people who know about the foremost reason the club exists. I know we obviously need business and finance experts, etc, but they need to understand the importance of not letting those vile rag shits, Chelsea or scousers overtake us. We have to be buying players to continue to improve the first team, not standing still because of more concern about balance sheets.

Desperately hoping after this week‘s very depressing transfer news that we’ve already got Kane and Grealish in the bag. We cannot expect to win anything next season if we don’t strengthen whilst our rivals do.
Probably one of the reasons we've been so successful is the fact that we employ experts in each particular aspect of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.