It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bit worrying and strange that we wouldn’t have people who know about the foremost reason the club exists. I know we obviously need business and finance experts, etc, but they need to understand the importance of not letting those vile rag shits, Chelsea or scousers overtake us. We have to be buying players to continue to improve the first team, not standing still because of more concern about balance sheets.

Desperately hoping after this week‘s very depressing transfer news that we’ve already got Kane and Grealish in the bag. We cannot expect to win anything next season if we don’t strengthen whilst our rivals do.
Not strange at all having the people working for the club that are detached from the emotional side means they can focus on the analysis of whats needed without pre conceived ideas or bias. My only ever contact within the club came from somebody that came from and has gone back to rugby union and all he was concerned about was doing his job to the best of his ability.

I love you

I continue to take encouragement from the fact even a month ago people at City were saying to me Messi would not sign a deal before it elapsed.

That has been borne out and then I have to ask myself, how did they know that would be the case, what else does the club know, who is feeding them the inside track?

When someone tells me City's business is essentially done, I try to think logically about such a statement.

Grealish, Kane? Sure, those deals could be boxed off, certainly with the players, but their respective clubs are still standing firm in public, at least.

But someone like Messi, he now gets to control his destiny, so in turn, gets to control the message and timelines?

Our deal was agreed last summer, so not a stretch to suggest something was put on ice if Barca could not deliver on their promises to him?

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.
What i got from that is that we wait till end of window and call Levy's bluff , until he folds and caves in . 100 million or we are out . Bring grealish in for 100 million and keep Jesus . Promote Delap . Delap develops like shearer. Everyone's a winner apart from the rags

I continue to take encouragement from the fact even a month ago people at City were saying to me Messi would not sign a deal before it elapsed.

That has been borne out and then I have to ask myself, how did they know that would be the case, what else does the club know, who is feeding them the inside track?

When someone tells me City's business is essentially done, I try to think logically about such a statement.

Grealish, Kane? Sure, those deals could be boxed off, certainly with the players, but their respective clubs are still standing firm in public, at least.

But someone like Messi, he now gets to control his destiny, so in turn, gets to control the message and timelines?

Our deal was agreed last summer, so not a stretch to suggest something was put on ice if Barca could not deliver on their promises to him?
Do you think that the etihad sponsorship has been announced because it may increase in value if Messi signs?

That is a bit worrying and strange that we wouldn’t have people who know about the foremost reason the club exists. I know we obviously need business and finance experts, etc, but they need to understand the importance of not letting those vile rag shits, Chelsea or scousers overtake us. We have to be buying players to continue to improve the first team, not standing still because of more concern about balance sheets.

Desperately hoping after this week‘s very depressing transfer news that we’ve already got Kane and Grealish in the bag. We cannot expect to win anything next season if we don’t strengthen whilst our rivals do.

I once had to explain to one person who Bert Trautmann was.

True story!

And we have a number 10 ready and waiting. Although Kane may think that's his if he rocks up.

It's the hope that kills

Showing your age now there.

We used to use paper cards and I think these days they use some sort of leccy key?

Unless you were like my old man who was tipped off that using an old camera film negative could be slipped inside the meter wheel and that stop it turning!!

Allegedly ;)

*mum and dad used to always say to me as a nipper, always look out of the window first before answering the door!!
a friend of a friends dad had a summer and a winter gas meter only one was coin operated. My friend told me his father banned the answering of the front door during winter time and he never had to wait for the Fairy Liquid bottle to empty like the advert said as they went through shitloads ;)

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.
While we all look for the incoming signings, has anyone done a deal to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.