It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that’s wishful thinking mate no chance levy sanctions any deal (if at all) before we play them first game of season Imo. Fans hate levy as it is he won’t want kane scoring the winner against spurs to make it any worse

Maybe Spurs could knock a couple of million off if we agree not to play him against them in that first game. We could always agree something like that in private then say he wasn’t fit in time to play that game, minor injury or something.

Make sure the deal goes through. If Levy is worried what his team’s fans think so Spurs won’t sell him because we play them first game perhaps we can give them some incentive to get on with it. They should let us have him a bit cheaper for not unleashing him on them though. Got to get creative with these deals.

Make sure the deal goes through. If Levy is worried what his team’s fans think so Spurs won’t sell him because we play them first game perhaps we can give them some incentive to get on with it. They should let us have him a bit cheaper for not unleashing him on them though. Got to get creative with these deals.
Never going to happen in the real world

Might not play the first game anyway, he won’t start pre season until about the week before.

Sad but true. But FWIW, TBF and OTOH, they don't seem to have a decent LB at all. They've been playing Ashley (not-at-all) Young at wing back, rotated with Darmian and Perisic. Darmian could do LB at a pinch but he's really a RB.

So if Simone wants to play 4-4-2, he will need someone. And Mendy is only 26. Too soon to be a write off. Plenty of time to reestablish himself elsewhere. I can almost believe a Loan could be on the cards. I definitely want to believe it. Hell, Inter aren't finished selling yet, and they'll definitely need a couple of players to join. They'll cope without Hakimi and at least one striker, so why not? A French LB, out of his sorts, but still in his prime, with power and some skills might be just the sort of investment they'd go for.

(I think the optimism pills kicked in as soon as I started typing. Also Inter have good players to sell us.)

All our signings will be shit compared to great sancho coup and if they get varane (again ) they will win he quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.