It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup

Injuries
Not particularly mobile or flexible - ie cant play across the front 3
Doesnt press
No real pace
we will get 3-4 years out of Kane max at top level - for the money we will spend I dont believe that is worth it

None playing related:
Brings the whole England Capt circus with him.....

There are strikers around who would score goals in out team:
Haaland
Latauro Martnex

being two of them who have none of the issues above and both would score goals in our team as well

I would love Haaland.... if his agent wasn't such a bellend.

Dont care who is agent is...his agent ain't the one on the pitch
Here is more irony. Don’t care who his agent is yet you’ve just made up an England captain circus which will come with Kane. Can’t pick and choose what off field stuff you will accept or not. Just say you hate Kane and don’t want him. It may help you get it off your chest instead of making absolute bollocks up.

Aguero didn’t press and guess what, Pep changed that. Players can change and adapt you know. You say he can’t play across the front 3, he can’t but then say you want Haaland who is an out and out striker? Fuck knows what goes on in your head but it’s filled with hypocrisy and shite.

Here is more irony. Don’t care who his agent is yet you’ve just made up an England captain circus which will come with Kane. Can’t pick and choose what off field stuff you will accept or not. Just say you hate Kane and don’t want him. It may help you get it off your chest instead of making absolute bollocks up.

Aguero didn’t press and guess what, Pep changed that. Players can change and adapt you know. You say he can’t play across the front 3, he can’t but then say you want Haaland who is an out and out striker? Fuck knows what goes on in your head but it’s filled with hypocrisy and shite.
Made up?

There is always a circus that follows the England Capt - esp from the media

Mino is a leach but he there are also plenty of his clients that dont have issues at clubs and have real longevity to them

I dont hate Kane at all...ive acknowledge he is a good goal scorer - I have no reason to hate him...I dont think he is the best fit for the team/squad for the reasons Ive mentioned.

Kane doesnt have the physicality to press..he just lumbers around ......Haalands physicality means more mobility and ability to play out wide and move outwide when needed as well as press

You are very aggressive in your posting...I suggest a lie down or better still a bit of a look in the mirror and genuinely ask yourself why you are so angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.