It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good team, but to me without coming across bias, something still isn’t right about that team/squad. I don’t know if it’s the Pogba-Ratty midfield, average keepers or just their lack of depth. Not having a quality manager also hinders them.
Their weakness in that line up to me would only be there shit manager and to me their weakness on LW/Striker.

If united get him for 30m wtf are we doing. Thats a perfect player to get in for an eventual departing Bernardo/Gundogan

Get him in.
A talented player but maybe Lavia is more talented. Have seen Camavinga but he does nothing I haven't seen Lavia do, admittedly different levels. Time will tell.

Grealish will problably sign, but it's not a position we desperately need to strengthen. First priority should be a ST. But I doubt that we will even sign one. We'll see.

If united get him for 30m wtf are we doing. Thats a perfect player to get in for an eventual departing Bernardo/Gundogan

Get him in.

Such a talented player.

Even a blind person can see they’re building a very strong team for domestic AND European competitions. We can’t be complacent

To be fair to United, they’ve been pissing so much money away it was only a matter of time before they actually re-strengthened.
It’s only cost them them, what, almost a billion?

for that money they should be challenging at the very least

We obviously will. It only becomes an issue if our targets aren't here before our season begins.
We need to see who we will end up with. The two names you mentioned, for instance, would be deals extremely hard to close. It may happen, it may not, and at the end of the day, all I can wish is that our window ends up better than our domestic rivals’

To be fair to United, they’ve been pissing so much money away it was only a matter of time before they actually re-strengthened.
It’s only cost them them, what, almost a billion?

for that money they should be challenging at the very least
It not our money, so who cares!

Works both ways.

They have significantly strengthened, and will must do the same, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.