It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If united get him for 30m wtf are we doing. Thats a perfect player to get in for an eventual departing Bernardo/Gundogan

Get him in.

Such a talented player.
1-We don't know how he will turn out. One good season and one average season and too much hype and is already asking big wages.

2-We cannot sign everyone, maybe we aren't even interested in him

3-Most important point - At €30m he is too cheap for our standard. If he was say €60m than we would have been interseted. We usually don't do cheap deals

It not our money, so who cares!

Works both ways.

They have significantly strengthened, and will must do the same, regardless.
Have you ever heard anyone mention that phrase when we spend money?
The entire world cares about our spending; pretty sure Mahrez fee was announced on bbc news rather than the sports section.

city always line up with their price tags attached, United; no one cares so I disagree it doesn’t work both ways.

I agree with your last point though

Have you ever heard anyone mention that phrase when we spend money?
The entire world cares about our spending; pretty sure Mahrez fee was announced on bbc news rather than the sports section.

city always line up with their price tags attached, United; no one cares so I disagree it doesn’t work both ways.

I agree with your last point though
I don't care what the media or anyone outside the club says, a serious trait of human nature is jealousy, people outside the club are jealous of our standing and success.

There is a campaign in the BRITISH media to attack our club, I have the good fortune to live outside the UK and I can tell you that from where I live, MCFC has the utter most respect and no one questions our business model.

The UK football media always has a bad boy, at this time it is us, when Abramovich took over Chelsea , they became the bad boys. I am sure if the takeover by the Saudi's at Newcastle finally goes ahead, they will become the new bad boys.

If they get Varane, Camavinga and Sancho. United in my mind are finally back....

Rashford - Cavani - Sancho
-Bruno -
------Camavinga - Pogba
------Shaw - Varane - Maguire - AWB
------------Henderson/Gea

that is a seriously talented starting XI

"finally"?

That reads more like a relief or excitement?

If they get Varane, Camavinga and Sancho. United in my mind are finally back....

Rashford - Cavani - Sancho
-Bruno -
------Camavinga - Pogba
------Shaw - Varane - Maguire - AWB
------------Henderson/Gea

that is a seriously talented starting XI
only one reason you would call a rag by his first name

Talent means nothing without a good coach. Remember when these lot got Mourinho in and had possibly the best window of all time. I'll let you figure how that went.

Probably get slated for this but I would put a 70m bid in for Declan rice
He’s only 22 but I think he has a big potential which pep could unlock
I know ferna has signed for another year but I like the English backbone idea pep seems to be going with And o think now is Probably the time to push these transfers
You put grealish, Kane and rice in with raz, foden, stones and walker and you are so strong with leaders all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.