It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if Kane is priced out of a move , Haaland the same and Lukaku doesn’t want to leave Inter where do we go from there? Andre Silva signed for Leipzig, Martinez? Felix?

I don't care what the media or anyone outside the club says, a serious trait of human nature is jealousy, people outside the club are jealous of our standing and success.

There is a campaign in the BRITISH media to attack our club, I have the good fortune to live outside the UK and I can tell you that from where I live, MCFC has the utter most respect and no one questions our business model.

The UK football media always has a bad boy, at this time it is us, when Abramovich took over Chelsea , they became the bad boys. I am sure if the takeover by the Saudi's at Newcastle finally goes ahead, they will become the new bad boys.
I agree RE our media say in Spain even though certain idiots at high level within the Spanish leagues make rediculous accusations.

Genuinely wouldn’t see the point mate although I know you said it in jest! Lol
Danny turns up and I would worry!!!

In all seriousness , I don't want Messi but with the Kane and Haaland situation, Messi as a temporary solution for 1-2 years may be the best option.

Play false 9 again, Messi or Torres taking that role.

Philips has had a good tournament, great energy/passion, but as a footballer? A big no for me, never good enough for our midfield.

the run and pass to Sterling for England goal say your wrong plus in Leeds team he been great under manager similar to Pep! Oh and no player will be as good as Fernandinho but this lad similar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.