Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane - 150 last day of window
Grealish - 88
Ramos - Free

Laporte to real
Bernado to Atheltico

Thats my take
Not a bad one I'd be okay with that window. Would like Kane in before the last day though and would thnk spurs would want more time to replace him, nearer 120 mill would be my guess too.

With Barca is in the financial toilet I wonder will they have to sell one of their jewels like De Jong or Pedri to keep Messi?

Whilst it should be common knowledge by now that we are in the market for three players, Ian McGarry should be ignored in every way.

Was even let go by the The Sun for some of the shit he wrote.

His most famous one was his column saying Pep was 99.99999% the new boss of City, 24 hours before Pep joined Bayern!!

He's a blagger, a Chelsea blagger!

That what you’re after

Whilst it should be common knowledge by now that we are in the market for three players, Ian McGarry should be ignored in every way.

His most famous one was his column saying Pep was 99.99999% the new boss of City, 24 hours before Pep joined Bayern!!

Noted.

They offered Saul, as reported.

I like Llorente.

I wouldn't mind Saul, don't know much about Llorente to be fair.

I was just thinking that if striker prices are prohibitive this summer then doing some kind of Bernado/Felix deal might be a go-er. After all there was some interest in Felix a couple of seasons ago from our side IIRC?

is it possible we sign nobody ?

it’s a short window & I don’t see one simple transfer taking place.

maybe we need to consider the idea nobody new comes in.

Although I’m not a great fan of fratelli’s based jokes your def spot on here ! The fact we are looking for potentially three (def two) players isn’t news or an update in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.