It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, don't see us accepting makeweights and anything less than £60m cash.

I'd have to question Bernie if he wanted a move to PSG, having already played in Ligue 1.
Where would he even play in that PSG side? Plus the weather in Paris is hardly meditteranean in the winter. Would be a poor choice for him i think if he did.

Yep, don't see us accepting makeweights and anything less than £60m cash.

I'd have to question Bernie if he wanted a move to PSG, having already played in Ligue 1.
I suspect he simply wants to feel appreciated,and stability in a good team.I reckon he would be happy to go anywhere if those were guaranteed.
I don't think money is a motivating factor,i would guess he is similar to Foden in that respect.

Wherever he ends up,the footballing world deserves to see his talent fully exploited - he wont get that here.

Dunno if the guy they are quoting is reliable or not?

Whilst it should be common knowledge by now that we are in the market for three players, Ian McGarry should be ignored in every way.

Was even let go by the The Sun for some of the shit he wrote.

His most famous one was his column saying Pep was 99.99999% the new boss of City, 24 hours before Pep joined Bayern!!

He's a blagger, a Chelsea blagger!

Whilst it should be common knowledge by now that we are in the market for three players, Ian McGarry should be ignored in every way.

His most famous one was his column saying Pep was 99.99999% the new boss of City, 24 hours before Pep joined Bayern!!

could LB still be an option? Or are the club having to shift mendy for that to happen? We still imo need a proper out and out LB?

Wait three, thought it would only be Kane and Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.