It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are good players, just not the "BIG" signing some of us would expect.

Do you mean Marcos Llorente? Didn't know we had been linked to him, I like his profile.
Yes marcos, I thinks he’d cover defensive midfield and attacking mid. He even play right back too. I just don’t want us to splurge more than 100m on Kane. And I don’t think we will. Isak is like a slightly lesser haaland, but he’s still big, quick and has nice quick feet on him which I think is a very mix myself. Mendes ill admit I don’t know much but he sounds like he’s vert young with good all round potential.

Yes marcos, I thinks he’d cover defensive midfield and attacking mid. He even play right back too. I just don’t want us to splurge more than 100m on Kane. And I don’t think we will. Isak is like a slightly lesser haaland, but he’s still big, quick and has nice quick feet on him which I think is a very mix myself. Mendes ill admit I don’t know much but he sounds like he’s vert young with good all round potential.
Don't think Isak would be that big goalscorer that we want, probably another Jesus type player

I think we need to remember we don't actually know the clubs main targets either, we could be setting ourselves up for disappointment. Its not a huge leap for a lot of these rumours to start online, Kane/Haaland may be available, City have money and need a striker and the rumour mill starts and we all get sucked in. City may have dismissed the idea of these players months ago for whatever reason they may not have ever been main targets. Its fun on here to make up scenario's that we think make transfers doable but we don't know the ins and outs behind the scenes obviously.
I'm not trying to be a downer because I enjoy the transfer threads as much as anyone else and I'm not in anyway trying to insult ITK members on here I'm on here everyday looking for their updates. I was just making a more general point about not getting targets.

Right so just to be clear, I'm not an itk but thought this was worth sharing as much as most of the other crap on here.

Friend of mine is at a wedding with ap McCoy (from the same town) and he said McCoy told him that grealish to city is a done deal. McCoy was at the final with Jonathan Barnett who is grealish's agent and that's where he got the info.

Again, not saying it's gospel but my mate has no affiliation with city etc and it's an odd thing to make up. Make of it what you will...

Romano mr tap in , saying city will have to break the bank for Kane, Also signing both Grealish and Kane is very difficult. Apparently City will choose which one is priority in the coming days

Romano mr tap in , saying city will have to break the bank for Kane, Also signing both Grealish and Kane is very difficult. Apparently City will choose which one is priority in the coming days
He likes to use "the coming days"...."the final details"...."the next few hours"...the man is full of shit,(not saying you believe him,btw).
Its not hard guessing....he's been rambling about Messi is staying put....then if he moves....." insert club....came in with a crazy last minute offer".....he'll claim he wasn't wrong.

Who is this Sagas? how much is he, and does he track back?
Too many folk watching the Euro's any decent pundit/ hipster would recognize that Sagas was the outstanding star of the Copa and put Messi in the shade.
Really excited by this one.

Right so just to be clear, I'm not an itk but thought this was worth sharing as much as most of the other crap on here.

Friend of mine is at a wedding with ap McCoy (from the same town) and he said McCoy told him that grealish to city is a done deal. McCoy was at the final with Jonathan Barnett who is grealish's agent and that's where he got the info.

Again, not saying it's gospel but my mate has no affiliation with city etc and it's an odd thing to make up. Make of it what you will...

Someone said exactly the same thing on the grealish thread ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.