It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so just to be clear, I'm not an itk but thought this was worth sharing as much as most of the other crap on here.

Friend of mine is at a wedding with ap McCoy (from the same town) and he said McCoy told him that grealish to city is a done deal. McCoy was at the final with Jonathan Barnett who is grealish's agent and that's where he got the info.

Again, not saying it's gospel but my mate has no affiliation with city etc and it's an odd thing to make up. Make of it what you will...
How can you be sure he was the real McCoy?

Lets be honest, alternatives is CIty's forte. Rodri was alternative, even KDB was alternative (to Reus), Aguero was alternative (to Sanchez), Dias was alternative, Gundogan was alternative (to Pogba), Delph was alternative (to Wilshere), Robinho was alternative (to Berbatov), Danilo was alternative (to Alves). Of course then there is Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia alternatives which were disastrous. Also Laporte whilst not alternative, took us 18 months to get.

Alternatives have worked out very well for us no doubt, but there also this lingering feeling that we don't often get our first choice targets.

Who were you the alternative to? BarcaFC?

Right so just to be clear, I'm not an itk but thought this was worth sharing as much as most of the other crap on here.

Friend of mine is at a wedding with ap McCoy (from the same town) and he said McCoy told him that grealish to city is a done deal. McCoy was at the final with Jonathan Barnett who is grealish's agent and that's where he got the info.

Again, not saying it's gospel but my mate has no affiliation with city etc and it's an odd thing to make up. Make of it what you will...
So AP McCoy, tells some random bloke at a wedding, who doesn't support city, that Grealish has signed for city?
What I make of that ....is you need someone to proof read your made up nonsense lol.

Lets be honest, alternatives is CIty's forte. Rodri was alternative, even KDB was alternative (to Reus), Aguero was alternative (to Sanchez), Dias was alternative, Gundogan was alternative (to Pogba), Delph was alternative (to Wilshere), Robinho was alternative (to Berbatov), Danilo was alternative (to Alves). Of course then there is Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia alternatives which were disastrous. Also Laporte whilst not alternative, took us 18 months to get.

Alternatives have worked out very well for us no doubt, but there also this lingering feeling that we don't often get our first choice targets.
This is an incredible reach. My word, did you write this with a tinfoil hat on?

Majority of those were first choice. Some obvious corrections since they're fresh in memory; We were never in for Pogba, Raiola only offered him to us. We scouted Dias for a good year and half before any interest in Koulibaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.