It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must’ve missed that club statement.

iirc, Khaldoon said that the club would replace Aguero, but I don’t recall him saying it would be with a number 9.

I’m not saying that it hasn’t been stated by the club but if it has then I missed that revelation and IMO you don’t need to replace an out and out striker with a an out and out striker to be incredibly successful . . . as we saw in our last glorious title winning season.

If we are making this size of an investment, we aren't going to massively shift our parameters of what we are looking for to someone who isn't even on our list.

With everything the club has put out (Which granted hasn't been all that much this year), It doesn't seem like they are interested in a false 9 and more of a goal scorer and poacher.

You've just answered your own question. 'I know it's been the euro's and copa'
That is exactly why. Nowhere near first team back for full pre-season. What's the rush?
Also, could have got somebody on board? We aren't in the market for 'somebody'. We know our targets and will do the deals if we can. Nobody settles for somebody just to get a signing in.

haaland had the summer off ? and should be a target

Can't seem to find any weirdly.
Nothing too concrete really, few tidbits here and there i’ve seen but as another poster mentioned, them taking on Greizmann and losing a midfielder could pave the way for a Bernardo ‘swap’ in a sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.