It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Walker was motoring for City and England last season, he will still be going strong for us at 35!!

What a signing he has been and so instrumental to the loads Pep puts on the team.

Even turned up in the Champions League final!
50m at the time was crazy, but he has been a complete bargain.

And as you rightly say, is getting better by the game, magnificent player and a leader.

he looked a player at Swansea, how wrong could we be...lol
Didn’t help he was bone idol.
He didn’t even look arsed, never really put any effort in.
A lot here slag Roque Santa Cruz, but he had injuries and really put the effort in to try to make it work, cycling to training to try to improve his fitness and injuries.
We’ve had other players in the past who just weren’t good enough, but not through want of trying.
Bony had 2 speeds, jogging and watching.

A lot here slag Roque Santa Cruz, but he had injuries and really put the effort in to try to make it work, cycling to training to try to improve his fitness and injuries.
We’ve had other players in the past who just weren’t good enough, but not through want of trying.
Agreed, he had a weird attitude to the move, you think he would have busted his guts to make it in the big time.

The malaria could have been an issue but even before that he was poor.

Agreed, he had a weird attitude to the move, you think he would have busted his guts to make it in the big time.

The malaria could have been an issue but even before that he was poor.
Bone Idol , back then Billy Idol would have scored more!

To be fair, I was pretty excited about signing Bony. Even remember Wio saying it was a game changer.

I remember his last goal for Swansea before he signed, a ridiculous turn and toe poke from the edge of the area at QPR.

His form was world class at that moment.

Incidentally, he contracted malaria not long in to his time with us and it definitely had a big impact, going forward.

To be fair, I was pretty excited about signing Bony. Even remember Wio saying it was a game changer.

I remember his last goal for Swansea before he signed, a ridiculous turn and toe poke from the edge of the area at QPR.

Incidentally, he contracted malaria not long in to his time with us and it definitely had a big impact, going forward.
Got his 100,000 grand a week and fort f**k it

The clue was Wio saying it!!

We should have known at that moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.