It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
After malaria , not before , he was also in awe and the lads were too quick minded for him
In awe of what?

wrong profession if he is in awe!

He was a poor signing, he was a journeyman who had 18 months of great form with Swansea.

No one gets them all right, and as said, at the time the majority were happy with the signing including myself, he looked a handful at Swansea.

The way Walker was motoring for City and England last season, he will still be going strong for us at 35!!

What a signing he has been and so instrumental to the loads Pep puts on the team.

Even turned up in the Champions League final!
He has the occasional brain fart but I get a buzz off Walker. Seems like a top guy as well.

Terrible signing, was obvious he would be shit signing same as Jovetic. Feel the same way about signing Grealish as did when signing those two, they were just never good enough for what was required
I think Grealish fits our style even though I don’t see him as a priority signing.
Is he good enough?
Maybe.

Of our players , big names, world class players , are you taking stupid pills today ?
as said, if he is in awe of that, he is in the wrong profession and has no confidence in his ability, hence he is a journeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.