It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal always seem to produce the same sort of player, Willock seems to be the latest example, but not many clubs produce their own CB`s as experience is crucial, they should have bought Dunk he would have filled the captain/leadership role they are so obviously missing.
That’s what I mean though, there’s no shortage of players they could have bought for £50m. This is a player that Brighton were happy to loan out not long ago. I suppose they did try to develop a young centre back when they bought Holden, but that didn’t work out so well because of injuries. Having thought about it a bit more, I reckon the English player premium is about to go into overdrive precisely because of Covid, as more players choose to stay closer to home, which probably explains our transfer policy going that way.

This place is fucking ese loco.

The crazies have taken over and I get posts deleted in the scum thread for call fergie a piss stain!

I am signing up to Rawk to seek a balanced discussion.

I'm not sure his England call up did add that much to his value as Brighton were already rejecting bids of £30M-£35M before being called up, implying it would have taken £40M or more just to get Brighton to the table.

i think it was £30 million quoted before the euros now £50 million ? arsenal could have ake for £40 million

i think it was £30 million quoted before the euros now £50 million ? arsenal could have ake for £40 million
White is probably better than Aké.
Leeds were knocked back for about £30M after they got promoted. Arsenal, I believe, had another bigger bid knocked back before the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.