It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice the theme already, scum, the dippers being linked to every player on the planet, media praying they get their targets. Grealish now having second thoughts about joining City, the city badge being split in half. That's the Mail onlines take today, twats
like night follow day every transfer window

Hes not short of ability either tbf.
Maybe he does need a move away, I don't know. I do know he's a much better footballer than he's often credited with on here. It's a bit disrespectful to him when posters only offer a little praise to him for his work rate.
No where near as disrespectful as those criticising Sterling who has delivered much more than Jesus ever has.

Notice the theme already, scum, the dippers being linked to every player on the planet, media praying they get their targets. Grealish now having second thoughts about joining City, the city badge being split in half. That's the Mail onlines take today, twats
Are you shocked?
Screenshot_20210502-120003_Firefox.jpg

Sorry for asking but if they are non football people then why would a signing of any kind get them giddy? Just curious like the rest of us.

Unsure, could be the prospect of a great signing might just be a new noodle sponsor for all I know, but even non footballing people recognise a potential step change and what it means commercially

Unsure, could be the prospect of a great signing might just be a new noodle sponsor for all I know, but even non footballing people recognise a potential step change and what it means commercially
I’ll let you in on it pal. Curly Watts and Les Battersby confirmed for Soccer Aid

A27E1176-ACC7-4AB4-91E8-313653EC958C.jpegBBB7CE7A-B06C-4B5D-8E11-41BCDCAFC8C2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.